How I feel 90% of the time, the other 10% is when I'm at Disney Land/ Disney World

How I feel 90% of the time, the other 10% is when I'm at Disney Land/ Disney World

My dad has always said to me "hope is a dangerous thing" and I'm the most hopeful person ever I feel like.

My dad has always said to me "hope is a dangerous thing" and I'm the most hopeful person ever I feel like.

Pinterest
Search