The Natural History Museum of London. It was built from 1873-1880 by Alfred Waterhouse after the original designer Francis Fowke died. As can be seen from these columns, Waterhouse added his own Romanesque touches.
Great example of how proximity and space can be used to create meanings, and develop physical theatre - especially when space is limited. This image is from "Le Signorine di Wilko" (The Maids of Wilko) written by Polish author, Jaroslaw Iwaszkiewicz and directed by Alvis Hermanis, with scenography by Andris Freibergs. Produced by the Emilia Romagna Teatro Fondazione.