More to explore:
I did not know this! Outdoor use. flies HATE pine-sol. Mix it with water, about 50/50 and put it in a spray bottle. Use to wipe counters or spray on the porch and patio table and furniture Drive them away! Funny...I HATE Pine Sol Too!!!
Outdoor use. flies HATE pine-sol. Mix it with water, about 50/50 and put it in a spray bottle. Use to wipe counters or spray on the porch and patio table and furniture Drive them away! FINALLY!AWESOME.. i swear by pinesol! it has gotten rid of nats ants flys fleas everything!
Outdoor use! flies HATE it! mix it with water, about 50/50 and put it in a spray bottle. Use to wipe counters or spray on the porch and patio table and furniture Drives them away!
Make your Own Disinfecting Wipes
Sturdy paper towels
Glad or Ziplock Container that is large enough to fit part of a paper towel roll in
Something to cut a 1/2″ hole through plastic
1. Cut your paper towel role length wise so it will fit nicely in the plastic container you’ve selected. I used a large serrated knife and it cut through the paper towels just fine!
2. Next you will need to cut a hole in the top of the plastic lid so you can easily pull the paper towels or should I say, disinfecting wipes, out. I asked my husband for a 1/2″ drill bit and used that. But because the plastic you are cutting through is so thin, I think a knife or even sharp scissors will work just as well. Just be careful and use a cutting board.
3. Mix your solution.Disinfectant Cleaning Recipe
1/4 – 1/2 cup of pine cleaning solution such as Pine Sol
2 1/2 – 2 3/4 cup of water
4. Once you have your solution mixed and your paper towel roll set in the plastic container, pour the solution over the paper towels. Put the lid back on the plastic container and allow them to sit overnight.
5. Once the towels have sat overnight, then the cardboard tube in the center of the paper towel roll should easily come out
6. Carefully pull the end of the paper towels from the inside, where the cardboard roll had been. Thread the end of the towels through the hole in the lid, and replace the lid.
TA DA! You know have your own household cleaning wipes.
Good to know
Keep Flies Out of Your House with Bubble Wrap - wikiHow
Small space = small and easily accessible storage
i love this
Oh my goodness! Brilliant!
How to keep flies away from the door. (and linky party). #householdtips
Is this water?
How to keep flies away when eating outside. Lemons and whole cloves.
50 uses for vinegar. I just bought a Costco sized bottle, yippee!!
stół pod altanę
outdoor decor for winter..attach pinecones to large styrofoam shape of your choice, tip the ends with silver or white spray paint or fake snow...place in summer urn. Looks great indoors or outdoors
Natural Outdoor Fly Repellent With Essetial Oils.
Keep flies away from your food with eco friendly pest control.
5468fd943daedf39cc656971b5b1d4d3.jpg 275×359 pixels