More to explore:
As it turns out, 93% of my personality was coffee.
by Yuliya1285489 on Someecards
I swear to this! lol people wonder why am I so quiet at work lately... I stopped drinking coffee!!!
10 coffee sayings that express perfectly your feelings for coffee - I Love Coffee
Yes... though I'm not sure I love my coffee personality... let's see what my natural personality is instead (ok, I'm still going to have one coffee each morning!)
Coffee Humor | As it's turned out 93% of my personality was coffee! The other 7% was vodka.
story of my life.
True. The most true pin ever pinned. I'm so guilty of this and the I get the "are you serious!?" Look from my husband and then he says," from now I'm force feeding you before letting you into any store with food". Lol
It's all fun and games until you have to wake up and be a parent at 6 am.
My favorite thing about camping is when I don't. | Trips And Getaways Ecard | someecards.com
Is it something nice?
why I am like a #cat // I want to go #out // now that I'm out I want to go back in // #letsgetwordy
this is me almost every night. LOL
I just pinned 30 recipes to my board and I'm still making a PB sandwich.
That before pic is EXACTLY how I feel before my first cup!!! LOL! ROUGH!
it really is... and this is the reason I look horrible when I get home from work...
Hon, I know where we keep everythin in the house. I live here, remember? Said no husband ever.
I plan on losing 15 lbs and I expect to see results by morning. | Confession Ecard | someecards.com
I admit I get a small rush of joy when I open the dryer to find the clothes still damp. It's the like the dryer is procrastinating for me.