More to explore:
martas yarns has wool, knitting patterns, australian hand dyed yarns, mohair and silks with knitting needles, free patterns and exoctic yarn...
Step by Step Arm knitting tutorial. This is not a video, but written instructions.
How to make colorful josephine knot step by step DIY instructions♥ ❤♥ ❤How to, how to make, step by step, picture tutorials, diy instructions, craft, do it yourself
step by step how to crochet - I know all this, but she breaks it down so well I thought I'd pin for when I try to teach people!
I'm looking for a baby bonnet crochet pattern - can someone help?
Easy to follow instructions!
Make your Own Disinfecting Wipes
Sturdy paper towels
Glad or Ziplock Container that is large enough to fit part of a paper towel roll in
Something to cut a 1/2″ hole through plastic
1. Cut your paper towel role length wise so it will fit nicely in the plastic container you’ve selected. I used a large serrated knife and it cut through the paper towels just fine!
2. Next you will need to cut a hole in the top of the plastic lid so you can easily pull the paper towels or should I say, disinfecting wipes, out. I asked my husband for a 1/2″ drill bit and used that. But because the plastic you are cutting through is so thin, I think a knife or even sharp scissors will work just as well. Just be careful and use a cutting board.
3. Mix your solution.Disinfectant Cleaning Recipe
1/4 – 1/2 cup of pine cleaning solution such as Pine Sol
2 1/2 – 2 3/4 cup of water
4. Once you have your solution mixed and your paper towel roll set in the plastic container, pour the solution over the paper towels. Put the lid back on the plastic container and allow them to sit overnight.
5. Once the towels have sat overnight, then the cardboard tube in the center of the paper towel roll should easily come out
6. Carefully pull the end of the paper towels from the inside, where the cardboard roll had been. Thread the end of the towels through the hole in the lid, and replace the lid.
TA DA! You know have your own household cleaning wipes.
Arm Knitting How-To PDF: A Step-By-Step Photo by flaxandtwine
Arm knitting . . . this looks like it would make an amazingly comfy blanket. I know what everyone is getting for xmas this year!
Amazing and fun to make.
I'll take him for christmas
Ok, this its going with the crochet stuff because I don't knit, but this looks doable so I want to try.
Great step by step on doing a photo gallery wall
Knit a quick chunky cowl with your arms and no needles! Watch the how-to video on Simply Maggie. Great for Wool-Ease Thick Quick yarn.
Of beter nog; arm-breien! Door Andrea Brena zie www.andreabrena.c...
Want to try this!!! ~ "arm knit" scarf tutorial from simplymaggie.com
This Lovely Little Day: Arm Knitting: The Easiest DIY! -- a USEFUL DIY. The other ones were colossally unhelpful.