More to explore:
Smore Cupcake Recipe! YUMMY!!!
Smore Cupcakes. I need to try this!! #cupcakes #cupcakeideas #cupcakerecipes #food #yummy #sweet #delicious #cupcake
Smore’s Cupcakes #cupcake #party #desserts #treats #sweets
Devil’s Food cake:
1 cup all purpose flour
2/3 cup cake flour
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup strong brewed coffee
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
marshmallow meringue frosting:
4 egg whites
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 cup superfine sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ (4.4 ounce) Hershey bars, broken into 24 pieces
3 graham crackers, cut into 24 pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place all the ingredients for the cupcake batter into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
3. Line a cupcake tin with liners and fill each about ½ way full.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean when inserted into the center.
5. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
6. Place the egg whites and cream of tartar in an electric stand mixer fixed with a whisk attachment.
7. Beat the egg whites on medium-high speed until light and frothy.
8. Begin adding the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, until fully incorporated.
9. Add the corn syrup and vanilla and beat until the mixture has become glossy and fluffy and stiff peaks form, about 8 minutes. (if you think the mixture looks glossy but soupy, keep beating!)
10. Scoop the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a round tip and pipe over the cooled cupcakes.
Note: If you don’t want to beat the frosting for a long time, you can shorten the whipping time by dissolving the sugar and lightly whipped egg whites over a double boiler before adding the mixture to a stand mixer.
S'mores Cupcakes. Another version. We can't have too many of these.
S’mores Cupcakes. Everything you love about s’mores in a fun, vegan, gluten free, cupcake package! #cupcakerecipes
S'mores Cupcakes. Do I need these after camping this weekend and s'more action? Maybe. :) Kristy Lumsden (Because I know you miss camp. ;) )
S'mores Cupcake - these look so good but can someone please tell this Aussie what on earth S'mores is???
S'mores have never tasted so good!! My favorite homemade chocolate cupcakes with all of the s'more flavors - including a creamy marshmallow filling!
More delicious cupcake recipes here - dropdeadgorgeousd...
S'mores Cupcakes...chocolate batter, marshmallow frosting..garnished with toasted graham crackers and Hershey's pieces
S'mores Cupcake - Graham Cracker bottom, Rich Chocolate cake, Sweet Vanilla Meringue
To do with the backyard campout =O). Or maybe with the 4th event at our house. Great ideas in this blog.
Smores Cupcake Recipe
S'mores Cupcake. A fun take on the beloved camping treat. A rich devil’s food cake topped with a light and fluffy marshmallow frosting, finished with a piece of milk chocolate and graham crackers!
Snores cup cakes... makes me hungry.