Euston War Memorial remembers the 3719 employees who gave their lives in WWI. It comprises an obelisk, 45', at the top each side is a cross and wreath. At the base four bronze figures, represent the Navy, the Infantry, the Artillery and RFC stand with bowed heads and reversed arms. On the southern face of the obelisk is inscribed “In Memory of Our Glorious Dead." The lower portion of the memorial consists of a pedestal with a granite inscription.
To the right of the Wellington Arch, is the Australian War Memorial, honoring more than 1 m Australians who fought in WWI and WW2. A long curving wall of Australian granite, bearing the names of the 24,000 home towns of those who fought, and the names of 47 battle sites. It was designed by Australian architects Tonkin Zulaikha Greer.
Southport, Lancashire War Memorial - The Monument.
East Wall Reredos of Old St James the Apostle Church, St James Street, Dover, Kent, UK
First World War Memorial, St Mary’s Church, Dover, Kent, England, United Kingdom. North Churchyard of St Mary the Virgin, Cannon Street. Front Panel: "To the Glory of God and in Affectionate Memory of the Men of St Mary’s Parish and Congregation who gave their lives for God, King and Country in the Great War 1914-1918". Stone cross unveiled 1921 by Lieutenant-Colonel Christopher Middlemass Davidson, dedicated by Bishop of Dover. Urban, WWI History. See…
The Cenotaph war memorial stands in Whitehall. It began as a temporary structure erected for a peace parade following the end of WWI, but following an outpouring of national sentiment it was replaced by a permanent structure and designated the UKs official war memorial. Designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens, the permanent structure was built from Portland stone between 1919 and 1920 by Holland, Hannen & Cubitts, replacing Lutyens' earlier, temporary wood-and-plaster cenotaph in the same location.