The Motherland Calls Is also known as Mother Motherland.That is located in Mamayev Kurgan in Volgograd, Russia.This Motherland Calls designed by sculptor Yevgeny Vuchetich and structural engineer Nikolai Nikitin.This is tallest statue in the world.
Death-Defying Photos by Vadim Mahorov
Ukraine Travel Inspiration - Vadim Mahorov and his friends take amazing photographs of their adventures skywalking. This was taken from the top of the Motherland Monument in Kiev, Ukraine.
Motherland Chronicles - Erin by zemotion Photography: Zhang Jingna zemotion Model/Hair: Erin Taylor Makeup: Gregg Brockington Makeup Photo Assistants: Ngoc Vu, Tiffany Liu, Yongyi Zhou Choker and chain: Julee M Clark
"The Motherland Calls" colossal statue in Vologard, Russia
"The Motherland Calls" colossal statue in Volvogard, Russia
The Motherland Calls, Mamayev Kurgan, Volgograd, Russia.
The Motherland Calls Statue in Volgograd May Collapse into the Volga
Mother Russia Statue, Russia. "The Motherland Calls." The statue was built to memorialize the Battle of Stalingrad between the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany in between the years 1942-1943. The statue was completely built in 1967 and considered the world’s tallest structure with a total height of 85 meters. The statue measures 52 meters high and the sword in the statues hand measures about 33 meters. It is located atop Mamayev Kurgan, in Volgograd, Russia, 50 miles from the Volga River.
Dark Moments: 12 Monuments Dedicated to Death
Mother Motherland Is Calling, simply The Motherland, or The Mamayev Monument, is a statue in Mamayev Kurgan in Volgograd, Russia.
"The Motherland" statue, Volgograd, Russia.
Helpful sites for researching your own Irish geneaology.
The Motherland Calls. It stands 52 metres tall, and 82 metres from the feet to the tip of the sword, dominating the skyline of the city of Stalingrad (later renamed Volgograd).
These Mega-Sculptures Are the Biggest in the World
"These Mega-Sculptures are the Biggest in the World": The 279 ft m) tall Motherland Calls (or The Mamayev Monument), commemorating the Battle of Stalingrad in designed by Yevgeny Vuchetich and Nikolai Nikitin, erected Volgograd, Russia, 1967