Keep them out of bright light, DON'T get them wet...
Cat Men, Kitty Cat, Expressions Cat, Cats ️, Cat Big, Crazy Cat, Cat Cat, Cat Ladies, Eye
Due to cat’s natural dislike of water, it has developed evolutionary traits to prevent itself from being washed by humans. When washed, the cat will broaden its eyes and look adoringly at the human. About 78% of the time, a human instantly become awash with a sense of guilt and stop washing the cat. For the other 22%… mistakes were made.
My hooman needs this.