Old Water Tower in Landskrona, Sweden lies at the highest point in the town and is a key local landmark. The attractive red brick building was designed by the architect Fredrik Sundbärg. It was completed in 1903. The water tower was in full operation by 1904, ensuring that Landskrona received a pressurised water supply for the the first time in its history. The Old Water Tower lies at the highest point in the town and is a key local landmark.