Also on these boards
This cup once belonged to Queen Anne Boleyn. The church that currently holds the cup, St. John the Baptist in Cirencester, states that it was given by the Queen to Dr. Richard Masters, a physician, who cared for the Princess Elizabeth. He later, in 1561, gave the cup to the church. It is silver gilt adorned with Anne's Royal Falcon. It was once part of her large collection of gold and silver plate.
Rams Head, Detail - Thracian treasure. Big, wide, and deep gold vessels were used to dilute and mix wine. In some rituals, the three sacred liquids might be mixed - wine, honey, and milk. Photo by D.S. Lewis at the "Thrace and the Ancient World" exhibition in June 2011, at the National History Museum, Sofia, Bulgaria