sign up (free!)
St. Dunstan-in-the-East was a Church of England parish church halfway between London Bridge and the Tower of London. There has been a church on this site since approximately 1100. The church was destroyed in 1941 during the London Blitz of WW2. The scarred and blackened walls of the old church remain and now surround a tranquil area designated as a peace garden. Very cool!
St. Curvy's Abandoned Church in HDR - Detroit, Michigan 004 by tonylafferty01, via Flickr