Discover and save creative ideas

    I don't always herdy dur mur flerpty floopin, but when I do. . . .

    2y Saved to Humor
    • Sara M

      ♥The Swedish Chef's accent is playing in my head when I read this and I can't stop laughing! I loved watching The Muppet Show. It was funny!

    • Nadia Morgan

      The Swedish chef on the muppet My sister and I would laugh hysterically while watching the Swedish Chef and Beaker LOL

    • Dottie

      I couldn't agree more! Remember the Swedish chef on the Moppet Show? If not you won't think this if funny. Say it aloud and laugh anyway.

    • Maria Proietti

      Swedish Chef = the most interesting man in the world #swedishchef #themostinterestingman

    • Letizia St

      Swedish Chef haha - No idea what he said but I read it in his voice, and it was funny!

    • Larissa Kindred

      So funny, it kills me! Swedish Chef is the most interesting man in the world.

    • Sarah Kuh

      He is... the most interesting Swedish Chef in the World. That's funny stuff!

    • Christina Skinner

      Oh Swedish chef you say the funniest things

    • Love Life

      Swedish Chef Funny Pictures Humor

    People also love

    BORK Swedish Chef - Hell's Kitchen

    Don't Read This Or You Will Feel Ancient... I graduated high school 12 years ago this May and my daughter will be 10 this May.

    I'm crying

    YOU DON'T SAY!?!?

    Andy’s Secrets. When they say 2% milk i don't know what the other 98% is

    You just don't know!


    You don't wanna eat it...

    I don't always fart at my desk but when I do, everyone wants to come talk to me.

    I don't know why I laughed so hard at this

    Don't know why I find this funny

    It's like you don't even know me!

    Gordon Ramsay strikes.

    Sometimes I use words I don't understand so I can sound more photosynthesis.

    I don't know why I laughed is hard :)

    No it don't!!

    Never. So don't even try.

    that is so funny i have been laughing for like 5 min but i don't blame it i would never want to be a nugget so.......DON'T JUDGE ME!

    Don't we love English?

    No you may not "Axe" me a question. I don't speak Walmart. Haha