Explore Shovel, The Duck, and more!

Explore related topics

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said blue drill.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver>>>>purple wrench>>>>>red screwdriver>>>>yellow hammer

5bb19cdb6bb4d90ff8cfdd84d51c217a.jpg 431×720 pixels

5bb19cdb6bb4d90ff8cfdd84d51c217a.jpg 431×720 pixels

AAAHHHH!! These are horrifying!!! Seriously, who thinks this looks good. Ugh I'll stick to my natural nails thanks

AAAHHHH!! These are horrifying!!! Seriously, who thinks this looks good. Ugh I'll stick to my natural nails thanks

My nail lady tried to convince me to get flare nails so I looked them up andddd.. Maybe another time  if I'm feeling jerseylicious I just might

My nail lady tried to convince me to get flare nails so I looked them up andddd.. Maybe another time if I'm feeling jerseylicious I just might

Pinterest
Search