12 Lessons I Want Our Son to Learn Before He Turns 12
What are the most important things you can teach your young son? I want our sons to learn to look after others, to be mindful of the world around them, and to be ready for their calling when God gives it. So here are 12 valuable lessons to pass on to your
I don't have kids, but this is the cutest idea. Starting at age 3, every year on their birthday you ask the same questions and see how their answers change over the years! Add a pic and make a book out of it. 20 questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite tv show?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. What is your favorite game?
8. What is…
- a list of daily morning activities/tasks for the kids during summer break to keep their bodies and brains active and their house clean. At the end of the week they earned 25 cents for each task completed. The afternoons were for outings, water play, playing with friends, trips to the library, etc. // power of moms