These barns have had many forms over the years. The most recent incarnation was built between 1938 and 1947. These were used as barns for the Taliesin apprentices for the work they did on the fields on the property. They contained dairy barns, pig pens and storage for the farm equipment. The home built by Richard Lloyd Jones was moved up the hill and incorporated into the barns.