More to explore:
Order casodex online Without Prescription. Best drugs at discount prices! TOP OFFERS Canadian Pharmacy! * Special Internet Prices * Best quality drugs * NO PRIOR PRESCRIPTION NEEDED! * Friendly customer support * Swift worldwide shipping * Verisign Secured * FDA aproved * Verified by VISA. Buy casodex , Click Here >> http://cpcctoday.com/topoffers/casodex
Arimidex is used for:
Treating breast cancer in certain women who have been through menopause, including women with disease progression after tamoxifen therapy. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by lowering blood estradiol concentrations, which may decrease the size and growth of the tumor.
Do NOT use Arimidex if:
* you are allergic to any ingredient in Arimidex
* you have not gone through menopause
* you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or plan to become pregnant
* the patient is a man or a child
* you are taking estrogen-containing products (eg, certain birth control pills or hormone replacement therapies) or tamoxifen
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Arimidex:
Some medical conditions may interact with Arimidex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
* if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
* if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
* if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
* if you have a history of liver problems, osteoporosis (weak bones), heart or blood vessel problems (eg, ischemic heart disease), or high cholesterol or lipid levels
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Arimidex. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
* Estrogen-containing products (eg, certain birth control pills or hormone replacement therapies) or tamoxifen because they may decrease Arimidex's effectiveness
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Arimidex may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Arimidex:
Use Arimidex as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* An extra patient information leaflet is available with Arimidex. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
* Take Arimidex by mouth with or without food.
* If you miss a dose of Arimidex, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If more than 1 dose is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Arimidex.
Important safety information:
* Arimidex may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Arimidex with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
* Arimidex lowers the amount of estrogen in your body, which may cause your bones to become softer and weaker. This may increase your chance of bone fractures, especially of the spine, hip, and wrist. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
* Lab tests, including blood cholesterol, bone mineral density, or liver function, may be performed while you use Arimidex. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
* Arimidex should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
* PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use Arimidex if you are pregnant. It has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Arimidex is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Arimidex.
Possible side effects of Arimidex:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Anxiety; back, bone, breast, joint, muscle, or pelvic pain; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; flu-like symptoms (eg, muscle aches, tiredness); hair loss; headache; hot flashes; loss of appetite; mild stomach pain; nausea; sore throat; stomach upset; sweating; trouble sleeping; vaginal dryness; vomiting; weakness; weight gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); burning, numbness, or tingling sensation; calf or leg pain, swelling, or tenderness; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; frequent or painful urination; mental or mood changes (eg, depression); numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent bone pain; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; severe or persistent tiredness or weakness; shortness of breath; skin lesions, ulcers, or blisters; speech problems; swelling of the arms or legs; swollen lymph nodes; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes; dark urine; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; general feeling of being unwell); tingling, pain, coldness, or weakness in the fingers, wrists, or hands; vaginal bleeding or unusual discharge; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately.
Proper storage of Arimidex:
Store Arimidex at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Arimidex out of the reach of children and away from pets.
* If you have any questions about Arimidex, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
* Arimidex is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
* If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
* Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take Arimidex or any other medicine. Only your health care provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for you. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about Arimidex. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to Arimidex. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from your health care provider. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using Arimidex.
where can i buy arimidex
where to buy arimidex
buy arimidex anastrozole
arimidex buy online
buy arimidex online
buy arimidex uk
buy cheap arimidex
buy arimidex cheap
buy arimidex australia
buy liquid arimidex
arimidex 1 mg po
arimidex 1 mg oral tab
webmd arimidex 1 mg
arimidex for sale no prescription
generic name for arimidex
buy arimidex canada
bone pain with arimidex
arimidex 1 mg tablet
buy generic arimidex
arimidex no prescription
price of arimidex
generic for arimidex