sign up (free!)
Also on these boards
A decorated farmhouse, an Illinois landmark, the William Howard Thompson House was built in 1868 and renovated in 1901 in the Beaux Arts style by the Chicago architecture firm Watson & Hazelton.
Comments from blog : "The entrance hall at Harewood House, 1759, designed by Robert Adam. Photographer: Paul Barker The painted Hall chairs with their Neoclassic ornament are by Thomas Chippendale. The hall shows Adam's concern for classicism, with a unified interior of engaged columns, plaster reserves with flattened reliefs, and a running Greek Key frieze."-PB
13 East Battery, William Ravenel House, 1845 -- Charleston, SC circa:1880