Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Closson Chase Vineyards in Prince Edward County, Ontario has over 30 acres of limestone-rich soil under vine, planted to Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Photo by Steven Elphick.

Devils punchbowl waterfall, Ontario. This section of the Bruce Trail is near Stoney Creek with great views of Lake Ontario in the distance.

Rosehall Run's vineyard sits on Hillier clay-limestone soil on a limestone base – perfect for growing cool-climate chardonnay. Hillier (Prince Edward County), Ontario.

Rideau Canal - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The longest skating rink in the world. ~~ Such fun skating on this, and getting a Beavertail afterwards (cinnamon & sugar covered cross between a pancake and a donut, with lemon juice squeezed on top.) YUM.

Prince Edward County, Ontariofrom Prince Edward County, Ontario

Maple in the County

Lake on the Mountain, PEC

The vineyard at Norman Hardie Winery in Prince Edward County, Ontario. Norm grows about 25% of his own production, and sources the other 75% from dedicated growers in both Prince Edward County and Niagara. ©2009 Margaret Mulligan, all rights reserved

Darlene, who hails from PEI, developed this delicious lobster roll. You can meet her and try this delicious sandwich at The Friendly Spud located just outside of Piction, Ontario on Bridge St.

Prince Edward Island in Canada. One of the most beautiful and peaceful places I've been too. The dirt is red there!