Charlottenhof Palace is located in the southern part of Park Sanssouci. It served as the quarters of Frederick William IV, while still crown prince, and his wife Elizabeth. The palace, designed by Karl Friedrich Schinkel, was built in Neo-Classical style from 1826 to 1829. The interiors can be visited, most of the furnishings was designed by Schinkel himself. Park Sanssouci, Potsdam, Germany. In Style, Crowns, Parks Beautifulplaces, Cute Ideas, Palaces Travelandplac, Palaces Travel And Placs, Itemcharlottenhof Palaces, Germany, Awesome Itemcharlottenhof
Also on these boards
Hitler wants to play games of hide-and-seek with Edward at Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam, Germany at www.edwardwarethr.... Read Key to Lawrence, 1934 PIlot, and Map Plot (coming soon!) as well as Hitler's Nemesis. Follow the Edward Ware Thrillers Board at www.pinterest.com... edward-ware-thrillers
The New Palace (German: Neues Palais) is a palace situated on the western side of the Sanssouci royal park in Potsdam, Germany. The building was begun in 1763, after the end of the Seven Years' War, under Frederick the Great and was completed in 1769. It is considered to be the last great Prussian baroque palace.
The Dragon House is located in the northern part of Park Sanssouci, on the Klausberg. The house owes its name to the sixteen dragons placed on its roofs. It was built between 1770 and 1772 by Carl von Gontard when Frederick the Great had a great interest in Chinoiserie park structures. Since 1934 the Dragon House accomodates a restaurant and a cafe. Park Sanssouci, Potsdam, Germany