Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Explore London Town, Art, and more!

Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster, London - is Big Ben really changing its name to The Elizabeth?

in this pic big ben looks magic . did u know big ben is actualy just the name of a bell inside the tower. the tower itself is called Elizibeth tower.

Foursquarefrom Foursquare


london#travel guide #travel tips #travelling collections #travel photos|

The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel situated on the banks of the River Thames in London, England. The entire structure is 135 metres (443 ft) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres (394 ft)


美しい風景 on

London in the lovely misty rain