Try These Popcorn Gift Ideas 🍿
Published on December 10, 2022
What you'll need for Stasher popcorn:
- •A Stasher bag or bowl (Stand-Up bags or bowls work best — we highly recommend the 8-Cup Bowl or Stand-Up Mega)
- •About 1/2 to 3/4 cup popcorn kernels (reduce if you're popping in a smaller bag / bowl)
1 TBSP oil (optional)
How to make Stasher popcorn:
- •Add up to 3/4 cup corn kernels and one tablespoon of your preferred cooking oil (or butter) to your Stasher.
- •Leave the Stasher seal partially open (~2 inches) to vent; microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until popping slows. Watch carefully to keep your popcorn from burning.
- •Carefully remove the Stasher from the microwave, using an oven mitt or towel to protect your hands.