Also on these boards
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Nashville, TN....This historic church dates back to 1852. The building is renowned for its pure Gothic Architecture and harmony of proportions. It was designed by Wills & Dudley of New York in the style oif an English village church. The church was used as a powder magazine by the Union Army for several months during the Civil War. The tower was added in 1887. Today, it is on the National Registry of Historic Places.