Detroit, Michigan - Sanders Confectionary - circa of the intersection of Woodward Avenue and State Street. The corner store, with the interesting cupola, is Sanders Confectionary, opened in 1875 at this location (although expanded in
Queen of the ballrooms was the Palais de Danse, built over the water by Charles Rosenzweig in Memories of its dance floor still bring nostalgic twinges to those who flocked to "The Palais". Famous bands like Sousa's and Creatore's came to play there.
16 x 20 Gallery Wrapped Frame Art Canvas Print of Store interior with display cases Richmond & Backus Co Detroit Mich 1902 Detriot Publishing co. 27a