Discover and save creative ideas
    • Andrea Shipman

      I love made up surveys! I met the live of my life at a (somewhat) mature 27. Maybe they mean first marriage?

    • yvonne williams

      FaCt or FiCtion? At the age of 16, 80% of people have already met the person they are going to marry. seriously? When do the other 20% meet their partner then?

    • Danielle LaBrash

      Whaaaaaat... hmmmm... that statistic probably changes drastically depending on where you live and your socioeconomic background.

    • Michelle Blake

      Well I'm either going to be alone the rest of my life, or I'm the other 20%

    • Lauren Polo

      This could be a good thing or a really really bad thing

    • Allie Watson

      I met mine at sixteen, I just didn't know it. <3

    • Samantha (Burgess) King

      Random Fact....interesting though

    • .

      hahaha funny.

    People also love

    Apparently I don't either

    love this quote

    Couldn't have said it any better!


    Kyle My Love...

    Too true.


    So very true


    true words.

    Love of a mother #single mother

    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh." - Mr. Big. SATC

    I hope that my kids say this about me one day... My mom was a woman I aspired to be as a child. I only hope to live a life they admire. ♥

    So true


    so true.

    So true.

    So true

    True words

    Ha! So true!