An etched glass "pokal" cup designed by Dagobert Peche and Mathilde Flogl and produced by the Wiener Werkstatte, Vienna, circa 1920. Peche (1887-1923) joined the Wiener Werkstatte as artistic director in 1915. He is credited for ushering in a "New Era" for the decorative arts. Flogl (1893-1950) was a textile designer who joined the Wiener Werkstatte in 1916. She was influenced by and sometimes collaborated with Peche.