The Moose Lake, Minnesota depot was built by the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie (Soo Line) in 1907. It was one of the few buildings that survived the 1918 Cloquet Fire. It now serves as the Depot and Fires of 1918 Museum operated by the Moose Lake Area Historical Society. The Soo Line tracks are now gone, replaced by a recreational trail, the Soo Line Trail. The depot was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994, NRHP Reference # 86003813.
Chicago & North Western Railroad Depot in Lucan, Minnesota built in 1902. It now houses the Lucan Area Historical Museum. The depot was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980, NRHP Reference # 80002135.
Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific (Milwaukee Road) originally at Huntley, Minnesota built in 1879. The depot was given to the Amboy Area Community Club free of charge with the condition that it be restored. The project was started in 2011 and the station has now been restored in Amboy, Minnesota.