More to explore:
Lemon-Tarragon Salmon Over Asparagus, Recipe from Martha Stewart Living, March 2011
LEMON-TARRAGON SALMON OVER ASPARAGUS (Martha Stewart's Whole Living Magazine) (serves: 4, PREP: 10 min. TOTAL: 25)
• 20 asparagus spears, trimmed to 6 inches and halved lengthwise
• 4 large radishes, very thinly sliced
• 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets, preferably wild sockeye (5 ounces each; 1 inch thick)
• Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon thinly sliced lemon zest strips, plus 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon
• 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut out four 12-by-17-inch pieces of parchment; fold each in half crosswise to form a crease, then open.
STEP TWO: Divide asparagus and radishes evenly among 4 parchment pieces, arranging mixture on 1 side of each crease. Lay 1 salmon fillet on top of each pile. Season each with 1/8 teaspoon salt and some pepper.
STEP THREE: Toss together onion, zest and juice, tarragon, 2 teaspoons oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; divide among salmon, spooning over tops. Fold parchment over ingredients; make overlapping pleats to seal.
STEP FOUR: Bake on 2 baking sheets (2 packets per sheet) for 11 to 12 minutes for medium-rare or 13 minutes for medium. Unwrap; drizzle fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
Lemon Tarragon Salmon with Asparagus - red onion, lemon, and tarragon come together as a tangy topping for salmon and asparagus.To make this recipe for two, as seen on "The Martha Stewart Show," halve the ingredient quantities.