St. James Episcopal Church in Boardman, Ohio is believed to be the oldest church in the Western Reserve of the Northwest Territory. The Parish of St. James began in Boardman in 1807. Members were settlers to the region. The Boardman family donated the land, money and some building materials for the church building. The church was consecrated in 1828.
St. Mary's Episcopal Church is an historic church in Burlington, New Jersey. In 1695, settlers acquired land for a cemetery at West Broad and Wood Streets. They built St. Mary's Church there in 1703. It is the oldest Episcopal church in New Jersey.