Maramanah, Darlinghurst. Built 1882, demolished 1954. It was on the corner of Macleay St & Elizabeth Bay Rd. It was resumed in 1949 by the Council of the City of Sydney and the site incorporated into Fitzroy Gardens.
95 Gloucester St Whaler's Arms Hotel Gloucester Street, The Rocks. There had been two other hotels known as the Whaler's Arms one was situated at the corner of Windmill and Lower Fort Streets. Children around lamp post. c 1901 NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 City of Sydney Archives
South Sydney Hospital, Joynton Avenue, Zetland. ... c 1916 ... Cooper & Gibbon Photographers ... View of South Sydney Hospital, officially opened 19th August 1913, with a horse drawn cart in front of the building ... SRC15513 / City of Sydney Archives