Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

What foods form the foundation that build your body? When you make your meals, aim for at least 75% of your plate to be filled with veggies, and the remaining 25% from other healthy natural foods sources. Learn more at thebodyhealer.com/uc8?atid=3

DIY “Go Gurt” with hidden veggies http://makethebestofeverything.com/2015/07/diy-go-gurt-with-hidden-veggies.html?utm_content=bufferb9ff8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer via http://Makethebestofeverything.com?utm_content=buffer2dd98&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer

from eatgreatbegreat.wordpress.com

Natural Disease Fighters

from The Recipe Critic

Honey Lime Quinoa Fruit Salad

from Mama Natural

How to Make Jello the Natural and Healthy Way

Conventional Jello is filled with artificial ingredients. Here's an easy recipe to turn this junk food into a healthy, natural superfood tha...

Homemade Fruit Leathers - by making your own fruit leathers at home you can be sure that it’s an all natural snack with no extra sugar or other additives. Plus other kids snacks!

Fruits are nature’s wonderful medicines packed with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and many phyto-nutrients (Plant derived micronutrients). They are an absolute feast to our sight, not just because of their color and flavor but their unique nutrition-profile that help the body stay fit and healthy! Find the list of fruits which will give you all the more reasons to eat them.