Medical College of Virginia Hospital Richmond. This is West Hospital. There used to be 100 year old tunnels underneath leading to East Hospital and North Hospital, with scarey steam hissing along the way.
Hilary Baker House, St. John’s Church Historic District, Church Hill, Richmond, Virginia, built between 1813 and 1816 by Hilary Baker, who was in the hardware business with his sister’s husband, John Van Lew. The Federal style house has Flemish bond brickwork and flat plaster arches over the windows.
View of Toll Road Construction From Marshall Street Viaduct by Tom Netherwood; Richmond Newspapers, Inc. - May 25, 1957 Black and white photograph of construction of the Richmond-Petersburg Turnpike; image shows downtown Richmond from the Marshall Street viaduct; a temporary by-pass at Broad Street crosses the center of the photo; numerous office buildings and part of the Medical College of Virginia campus are visible in the background; construction equipment lines the by-pass.