Hollender Stadium was located on the Southeast corner of Ridgeway Avenue and Mount Read Blvd. Built in 1949 for the Aquinas Institute Football Team, it was also the home for the Rochester Lancers Soccer Team. The Buffalo Bills had their first ever win, at the stadium in an exhibition game against the Denver Broncos in August 1960. The 20,000 seat stadium was torn down in 1985. The Hollender Industrial Park is now located at the site.