Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas

Explore Rounded Ends, 01, and more!

16/2/15 - lady came in for half head highlights and blowdry. I used bleach with 6% and then 9% through the top and 10/1 with 12% to cover the warmth of her previous colour. To finish off her requirements I did a round brush blowdry, creating volume and movement on the ends. My lady was very happy with her hair.

24/09/2014 Before and after (back). I used 77/0 and 6% on her roots to cover the grey, then took 7/0 through the ends to even out the colour. I then finished with a straight blow dry using a round brush.

24/09/2014 Before and after (front). I used 77/0 and 6% on her roots to cover the grey, then took 7/0 through the ends to even out the colour. I then finished with a straight blow dry using a round brush.

16/2/16 Today I did an all over tint & blowdry using a round brush so that the ends slightly flicked under for my client. I was happy with the outcome I think that I just need to be a bit quicker when applying the tiny& I need to practice my blowdrying technique a bit more at home.

19/05/16- Today I done a wet set , and where i couldn't fit any rollers i blowdried with a round brush. (End result)

27/01/2014 2) over directed layers, round ends. Ends were free hand cut and dried with diffuser

29-6-15 my first client wanted a maintenance cut so I cut an inch off back and sides. I left the top abit longer so I could chop into it more so it looked texturised. My second client wanted sun kissed highlights that wouldn't look too noticeable so I put some foils round her front section then the further I went down the parting, the further I done the foils apart. Put 5/0 + 5/3 on the roots then 5/3 + 6/3 through the ends. Lastly, I toned it with 7/31

22/1/2016 I did a round brush blowdry on my mum for a night out. She was very happy with it, I was happy with it also I just think I could have made the end tucked in a bit more & be smoother. Being my first round brush blowdry on a real person I was happy.

19/05/16- Today I done a wet set , and where i couldn't fit any rollers i blowdried with a round brush. (End result)