Product sold by
6 Inch Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena Sanderiana) Easy Live Aquarium Pond Aquatic Plant Bundle
This listing: 6 Inch Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena Sanderiana) Stems with Roots (Choose size/quantity)
Description: Lucky Bamboo is an ideal underwater plant for tanks of all sizes. It is a especially beneficial for Betta aquariums as the leaf coverage of the plant mimics the natural habitat of Betta fish. Lucky Bamboo can be grown fully submerged(but may need CO2) or it can be grown with “leaves above the water”.
As long as the roots are submerged, your plant should thrive either way!
Size Ranges: 6-8 inches with leaves
Care Sheet for Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena Sanderiana):
• Care: easy
• Co2: not required, unless fully submerged
• Growth rate: slow
• Placement: mid-background
• Lighting requirements: low-med
• Temp: 70°+
• Color: Green
• Max size: 12"+
• Check out our other listings for a huge variety of aquarium & pond plants and aquascaping rocks! Great prices and great customer service!
• Free shipping and Buy2Get1FREE on all items with *BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* in the title; Simply buy 2 of that item and we will send you a 3rd portion free :). Applies to buy 4 get 2, buy 6 get 3 free, etc. You must purchase on the same transaction.
• Due to changes at USPS resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, only orders shipped with Priority Shipping can have a Live Plant Guarantee. Therefore, to claim DOA (dead on arrival) for a full refund/free-replacement, please select Priority Shipping at checkout. We've discounted it to half off for all orders, no exceptions or minimum quantities to qualify, so please select it! More info on the Store Front Announcement, or Direct Message us for details.
• Quarantine: Live plants need to be quarantined before introducing to a closed system such as an aquarium or water feature. Unwanted pests and hitchhikers such as snails, larvae, eggs, are common and to be expected, unless the plant is grown in-vitro aka tissue culture/lab grown. A 1:20 ratio bleach to water dip is generally recommended for most plants; so if you want to be sure your plant is 100% sterilized against unwanted pests or algae, please perform a bleach dip, and definitely always wash and rinse plants before introducing them to any new environment. Direct Message us if you need help doing this.
• Photos are a sample representation of the given species, not the exact specimen you will receive. They can be slightly smaller or larger than advertised (in the listing description under 'Size Range'), but not by much. We do our best to select only the best specimens for shipment and take pride in our products and customer service. So please reach out if you have any questions! We're happy to help.
Ships from and sold by