Discover and save creative ideas

    Hanging laundry rack made from old ladder.

    3y Saved to My future Home
    • Rebecca Shuck Simonds

      I only put 25% of my laundry in the dryer and hang the remaining 75% throughout the house to dry. Painted wooden ladder as a drying rack in the laundry room. This would work so well for me. Raz.

    • Deb Medley

      Wooden ladder used as a laundry drying rack... we love this idea! Check out more way to repurpose ladders around the house in this HomeGoods blog by Joan. Love the Ladder idea

    • Chelsea Holt

      repurpose an old ladder as a laundry room drying rack.. would even work in kitchen for pots and pans

    • Mandy Dement

      Laundry Room Ideas: Repurpose an old ladder for use as a hanging clothes rack. I think I can use Tucker's drop side crib railing for this!!

    • Katherine Hicks

      ladder as a drying rack, or for hanging clothes.. I saw this in a house where they'd extended to the side birth a narrow laundry room and high ceilings with orangery style skylights

    • Darlene Stavas

      The Link is no longer working, ufortunately. However, I still wanted to pin this as a must do project for my laundry room. It's fairly self-explanitory..don't think you need instructions. Ours is a 100 y.o. tiny house that has drop ceilings. So This wouldn't work for me. However what if I hung it vertically on the wall with a hinge of a chain or something, then just pull it out at an angle and hang your clothes. What a space saver! Laundry Drying Rack out of an old ladder

    • Andrew Pikoff

      Laundry room, laundry space, hanging rack, old ladder

    • Rachel Jane Vincent

      laundry room ideas for old ladder

    • Stacey Drysdale

      Drying rack. #Laundryroom

    People also love

    To not HAVE to use a dryer for everything and ruin all your clothes...Retractable indoor clothesline for the laundry room. WAAANT.

    Laundry room decor...Crib Spring Drying Rack & sign

    Drying rack in laundry room

    Ladder for hanging clothes in laundry room. Smart!!

    laundry ♥

    Foldaway laundry hanger

    Repurposed Furniture: Old Ladder | 43 Things to Never Throw Away by DIY Ready at

    ultimate drying rack

    drying rack

    Drying rack

    Herb drying rack--perfect for me since I grow herbs in my garden. I could make this from recycled hangers.

    DIY laundry room update with stenciled walls and DIY painted vinyl floors via View Along the Way | Peacock Fancy Stencilo | Royal Design Studio

    Kelly from the View Along the Way blog used the Peacock Fancy Stencil and Peacock Green Stencil Creme to help transform her laundry room.

    Between Washer & Dryer LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

    Another cute laundry idea

    Hang pictures of your messy kids in the laundry room using pant hangers. - seriously LOVE this idea!

    15 Laundry Tips For When You'd Rather Be Doing Something Else (PHOTOS)

    Use an old ladder to create hanging space in a laundry room or room without a closet. (25 New Ways to Use Your Old Stuff : Decorating : Home & Garden Television)

    Well this just makes LOADS of sense!

    Knick of Time: Laundry Room Reveal - total junker's dream!!! Love the hanging pipe rack and ceiling...