Workers assemble Browning-Inglis Hi-Power pistols at the John Inglis munitions plant, Canada, April 1944. The Hi-Power is one of the most widely used military pistols of all time,having been used by the armed forces of over 50 countries. Designed by John Browning, the Hi Power was completed by the Belgian firearms firm of Fabrique Nationale (FN) of Herstal, Belgium. Accurate, robust and with a 13-round magazine, the Hi Power is still in production and has spawned many current variants.
The M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, and recoil-operated handgun chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge. John M. Browning designed the firearm which was the standard-issue side arm for the United States armed forces from 1911 to 1985. The M1911 is still carried by some U.S. forces. It was widely used in World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War.
Exclusive---- P238 380ACP Robins Egg Blue Slide NS 6rd. Sig Sauer engineers designed the P238 as a smart looking, subcompact handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame Sig Sauer pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5", height of 3.96", and weighing just under a pound, the Sig Sauer P238 is the ultimate firepower in an all-metal frame concealed pistol. The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with fluted grips for comfort and a secure hold…
The futuristic looking Heckler & Koch VP70 (VP standing for Volkspistole/ People’s Pistol) was the first production polymer handgun. The VP70 was chambered in 9mm and fed from a double stacked 18-round magazine. This was a marked increase on the earlier HK4. A limited run of civilian variant pistols, the VP70Z, were also chambered in 9x21mm for the Italian market.
This is an extremely rare example of a second developmental stage Walther Model AP ("Armee-Pistole") prototype pistol, serial number 038, that includes its original matching factory magazine. It was one of Walther's continuing attempts at developing a suitable semi-automatic pistol for military sales for the German Army, which culminated in the accepted P.38 design.