There’s more to see...
Sign up to discover and save different things to try in 2015.
Visit Site

Related Pins

Where is this and I want that dress!

Soooo pretty!

See all 13 comments

I don't usually post these types of things but this dress is absolutely perfect.

Confession... I don't know that much about engagement ring settings and styles. Anyone who follows this board - I'd love a little help describing the rings we post! Can we start with this one? Thanks to everyone who helps educate me!! Photography: Nattnee Photography | Featured on SMP Australia- www.stylemepretty...

  • MyLoveWeddingRing

    It's a pretty ring! It is often called a halo setting although some also call it a cluster setting. Personally, I tend to think on cluster settings as diamonds set around a central stone so that they create a jagged outside edge (and so perfect for describing this) and halo settings being a smooth edge circle of diamonds around a central stone - but these days it seems that term cluster setting is getting a little highjacked to describe rings where instead of a large central stone, a bunch of small stones are set together to give the illusion of a large centre gemstone. Because of that, more and more people (including us!) are describe the type of ring you have pinned as a halo setting.

  • Style Me Pretty

    Thanks so much for the info!!

  • 7sleeps

    I agree about halo vs cluster.

  • Dani Elle

    Omgod this is my ring!

  • Silena Gaines

    Its Tiffany's flower ring! I have it custom made :-)

love this girl's hair and style; beautiful girl