Old Long Island: 'Oak Point' Playhouse, the Delano & Aldrich designed playhouse to 'Oak Point', the Harrison Williams estate enlarged by D&A c. 1926 in Bayville. Pictured is the playhouse after Harrison's wife Mona had repurposed it as their private residence. The playhouse was demolished in 1968.
'Dune Dee', the William C. Dickerman estate built c. 1900.
Old Long Island: 'The Hameau', the Henry Upham Harris estate designed by Roger Bullard c. 1930 in Brookville, with landscaping by Louise Payson and Ellen Shipman. Harris was a partner at J.P. Morgan & Co., chairman of Harris Upham and Co., an investment banking firm, and a director at Chemical Bank. He was also a mayor of the Village of Brookville.