Lights, Camera, DO! : On a Photography Set in NYC w. Anderson
Published on January 19, 2023
Getting creative with photography doesn’t have to be daunting. Step behind the camera and learn the basics to creating great images. Hint : all you need is your phone, and natural light!
- •Find your inspiration. I love using Pinterest (of course!).
- •Find your location. Find a special corner in your house, or maybe a hidden gem location in your town.
- •Find your look. Raid your closet or go vintage shopping with friends. I used Pinterest Predicts' 2022 ‘Dopamine Dressing' trend.
- •Find your face. Natural glow, or trending makeup? Use your inspiration to execute.
- •Find your light. Daylight is the best teacher, but if you're looking to deepen your craft check out my gear recommendations.
Show me your own creative process by leaving a 'Take.'