Empress Eugenie Tiara, executed by Lemonnier mid-19th century, is based on neo-classical design belonging of Louis XVI style, in which the filigree silver-gilt mount is over crusted with small brilliant-cut diamonds, totaling 1998 diamonds in all, total weight of 63.30 carats. The origin of the pearls used is believed to be originally part of a magnifient pearl parure that was presented to Empress Marie Louise, Napoleon Bonaparte's second wife
The Gloucester Turquoise tiara c1850. Also known as the Teck Turquoise tiara. It was a gift from Queen Mary’s mother Princess Mary Adelaide, the Duchess of Teck. In 1935 Queen Mary gave it to her daughter-in-law Alice, the Duchess of Gloucester, as a wedding gift.