Gants Hill London Underground station. The circulation hall between the platforms at this Central Line station designed by Charles Holden. The cream titling design at Gants Hills is the same as those found at the other stations on this tunnelled section of the Hainault branch of the Central Line. This tiling was applied during the New Works Programme between 1935-1940. It can also be seen at the Northern Line station Highgate, as well as Bethnal Green on the Central Line.