More to explore:
Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Popsicles
Makes 12 2.5 oz Popsicles
6 oz pureed strawberry (about 10 strawberries)
2 oz peach syrup (recipe follows)
12 oz tonic water
2 oz plus 3 oz vodka (divided use)
1. Stir strawberry puree with 2 oz. of vodka. Place three teaspoons of strawberry mixture in the bottom of popsicle form; set aside. (As mentioned in last week’s cocktail popsicle, I used cordial glasses, but any form will work.)
2. Stir peach syrup with tonic water stir to combine. Add vodka and stir to combine.
3. Pour peach and vodka mixture over strawberry mixture and stir to combine.
4. Freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.
(You will have more syrup than you need. Save for other cocktail uses)
½ cup sliced peaches (about 4 medium size peaches)
1 cup water
1 cups sugar
1. Wash, peel, and pit peaches. Place peaches in a blender or food processor and process until peaches are pureed.
2. Place water, sugar and peach puree in a pot and bring to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes.
Find more cocktail-popsicles on Endless Poptails
You might also like:
Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicles
Endless Poptails: Cucumber Honeydew Margarita Popsicles
Endless Poptails: Watermelon Mojito Popsicles
tags: cocktails, cooking with booze, Fruit, Not Sober, peach, popsicles, strawberries, Vodka
13 Responses leave one →
Maris (In Good Taste) permalink
June 4, 2011
I cannot think of a better or more delicious way to eat fruit!
June 6, 2011
I’m not going to get tired of these! Ever!
June 8, 2011
I HAVE to make these this weekend. This is mandatory and this looks so delicious. YAY!
June 12, 2011
These look amazing! I’m trying to make them now actually I have a question – how syrupy is the syrup supposed to be? I messed up and pureed too many peaches and so now my proportions are a bit off…how much does that matter?
Thanks for the lovely recipe!
June 12, 2011
Also, 12 oz of tonic water? That seems like an awful lot, is there a typo maybe? Or perhaps there’s just something I’m not understanding
June 12, 2011
Holly-It is indeed 12oz tonic water. You can certainly adjust it to your personal preference as to how strong you like your drink. If 12oz. seems like alot, start with pouring in 8oz, taste it, then adjust from there for your personal preference.
June 12, 2011
Holly-If you find the mixture to syrupy, strain the peach syrup of the pulp some and dilute with some water if necessary.
June 13, 2011
Thanks for the responses! I kinda ended up doing my own thing with the proportions and they turned out excellent anyways!! Guess it’s pretty hard to screw up, what with such lovely ingredients. Thanks so much for the recipe, yum yum yum!
June 17, 2011
Can I substitute the peach syrup? I have plenty of home-made passion fruit syrup.
PS: sorry for this lame question, I’m such a newbie in this DIY thingy
Bella Joviality permalink
June 24, 2011
These look delicious! I can’t wait to make some to have at the pool this weekend!
Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) permalink
July 6, 2011
Found your link on Old Sweet Song and so happy I did! I’ll certainly be following along now! I made strawberry-basil popsicles for my kids, I hope you will check it out!
Deanna @ Silly Goose Farm
November 26, 2011
these look absolutely amazing! I am def going to try these out with my voli vodka, def try a low cal alcohol it is a great fix!
Trackbacks and Pingbacks
1.10 Spiked Popsicles Worth the Hangover | Yummly
Leave a Reply
Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.
Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS
Subscribe to ES
RSS Feed Email Updates.
More Endless Simmer
Comment of the Moment
Leah:Cheese that grills like meat! Best thing to come out of the middle east since algebra. On An American in London
Winter Recipe Guide
Search Local Services and Information
A fabulously refreshing, grown-up summer treat: Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Popsicles. #popsicles #peach #strawberry #food #cocktails
Strawberry peach vodka popsicles (couldn't decide if it was food or drink...)