Discover and save creative ideas
    More from this board

    yaya scrap & more: 12 TAGS OF 2015:AUGUST N. 2!!!

    Tutorial on prepping for an altered book journal. Love

    Beautiful altered journal

    art journal

    Journaling

    Hand lettering

    Inspiration for my journal.

    more Joanne Sharpe art journals- Do every day on purpose

    Joanne Sharpe

    For storing things in the back of journals, scrapbooks, etc.

    Journaling

    Free vintage clip art #free #vintage #clipArt

    My Art Adventures: Art Journal Journey & Inspiration

    Tim Holtz File Folder Album - YouTube

    Supplies for an Art Journal -- balzerdesigns.typ...

    I love this!

    Wish List: Joanne Sharpe’s The Art of Whimsical Lettering for #artjournal inspiration and lettering ideas, featured at ClothPaperScissor....

    Joanne Sharpe's work always brings a smile to my face!

    cool cats

    cool technique

    techniques for creating journal backgrounds This is a good one

    “My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.” -Author Unknown 99% of this drawing is done with crayolas! The other 1% was for the shadows and Fine lines with LB maxim ballpoint pen &...

    “My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.” -Author Unknown 99% of this drawing is done with crayolas! The other 1% was for the shadows and Fine lines with LB maxim ballpoint pen &...

    Eyes in crayon