One Pot Caprese Pasta
Published on January 31, 2021
- •1/2 lb pasta.
- •1 cup cherry tomatoes (with 1/4 c olive oil and seasoned salt to taste).
- •1/2 c parmiggiano reggiano.
- •2 burrata balls.
- •1/2 c marinara (I used raos).
- •Fresh basil.
- •Crushed red pepper.
- •Never add oil to pasta water because it lubricates and keeps it from absorbing the sauce.
- •Always leave about 1/3 c of the pasta water, makes the sauce better.
- •Salt the pasta water enough to taste like the ocean.
- •You can use any type of pasta you want or sub mozarella for the burrata.