One Pot Lasagna
Published on July 27, 2021
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 6 servings
16 oz campenelle pasta or similar shape uncooked
- •20 oz homemade bolognese sauce
- •3 cup water or broth
- •6 tbsp garlic, minced
- •2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- •1 tsp black pepper
- •8 oz whole milk ricotta
- •1 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- •In a large pot add uncooked pasta, bolognese, garlic, salt, pepper, and water.
- •Give all the ingredients a stir. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is al-dente.
- •Add ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Stir until it comes together and is nice and creamy!
- •You can definitely play around with this recipe and some add ins! Some suggestions: diced peppers, onions, basil, oregano, Italian herbs!