Product sold by
Wood Quilt Block Kits - DIY - Home Décor - 8 To Choose From -Paint Painting Party - Puzzle - Paint & Assemble Yourself - Adult Craft Kit
DIY Wood Quilt Block Kit to create your own “framed” Quilt Block. You can have a Paint Party of one or several (Contact us for bulk rates for 10 or more). Customize your Quilt Block with your own choice of colors. Adult Paint By Number.
The quilt block is cut out like a puzzle. The frame comes attached to the backer board and the block pieces will be nestled inside. All unpainted pieces will be natural wood so they can be painted or stained. You will paint and/or stain each piece individually and once dry, glue them into place.
Framed Backer Board has an outline to help with assembling your quilt block.
Finished Size: 9” Wide X 9” Tall
Side-Note: If you don’t want to use the Quilt Block as part of your home décor – don’t glue the pieces down – leave it as a fun puzzle.
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT
- one (1) 9” X 9” wood frame attached to backer board
- unpainted cutout pieces to create quilt block
- small square of sandpaper (just in case you need it)
- printed color planning guide
- sawtooth hanger and nails
- tips for assembly
Kit 2 has 60 pieces
Kit 3 has 36 pieces
Kit 4 has 32 pieces
Kit 5 has 17 pieces
Kit 6 has 29 pieces
Kit 7 has 41 pieces
Kit 8 has 48 pieces
Kit 9 has 52 pieces and takes 6 different colors
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY:
- Paint or Stain – 5 Different Colors (Acrylic Paint available at Wal-Mart or Craft Stores works fine)
- Wood Glue (Available at Wal-Mart or Craft Stores)
Ships from and sold by