The Little Chapel in the Woods is a chapel constructed mainly for meditation and prayer. It was built in 1939, on the Denton campus of Texas Womans University, and was dedicated by First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. Inside the chapel, there are many pieces of artwork, as well as stained glass windows. It was designed by regional architect ONeil Ford.
The Little Chapel in the Woods is a chapel... | Pinerma