Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
The set design was constructed from building foam cut into rounded squares. They only used a few sheets of foam since smaller squares were cut from the insides of larger squares. The foam was hung with fishing line from a pipe grid and were staggered to create depth. The foam pieces were lit with 4x LED par cans as seen on the corners of the stage

The set design was constructed from building foam cut into rounded squares. They only used a few sheets of foam since smaller squares were cut from the insides of larger squares. The foam was hung with fishing line from a pipe grid and were staggered to create depth. The foam pieces were lit with 4x LED par cans as seen on the corners of the stage

pin 3
The weed block cloth we used was purchased at Home Depot. I can’t remember the exact brand, but I do know that it was 48″ wide and I believe it was a 100′ roll. The cost was approx $50 per roll. I’ll try to hunt down the exact brand and post that soon.  The paint we used was just flat white paint and also gray primer…really just leftovers from other projects in the past. You could see the 2 tone much better in the room than what shows up in the pictures.  The techn...

The weed block cloth we used was purchased at Home Depot. I can’t remember the exact brand, but I do know that it was 48″ wide and I believe it was a 100′ roll. The cost was approx $50 per roll. I’ll try to hunt down the exact brand and post that soon. The paint we used was just flat white paint and also gray primer…really just leftovers from other projects in the past. You could see the 2 tone much better in the room than what shows up in the pictures. The techn...

pin 1