Road trip: this website allows you to enter your starting and ending destination and car make/model/year to calculate how much a trip will cost you in gas (calculating for regional gas price differences).
Super Silky Summer Legs Next time you are feeling down, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon. Ingredients 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar) 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil) 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon) 1-2 Razors Mix everything together
Treat dry, cracked feet:
1. Cover bottoms of feet with shaving cream
2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine.
3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
4. While the shaving cream is still on your feet wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet & the calloused skin will rub off.
6. Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.